Sulfur 8 Aqua Blue
Medically reviewed on January 19, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo, suspension
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: J. Strickland & Co.
NDC Code: 12022-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc, 1%
relieves scalp itching, irritation, redness, scaling and flaking associated with dandruff
For external use only
- seborrheic dermatitis that covers a large area of the body.
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- conditions worsens or does not improve after regular use.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for best results, use twice a week
- wet hair, apply shampoo, lather, rinse & repeat
SD Alcohol 40, Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Menthol.
|SULFUR 8 AQUA BLUE
pyrithione zinc shampoo, suspension
|Labeler - J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|Registrant - J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|J. Strickland & Co.||007023112||manufacture(12022-024), pack(12022-024), label(12022-024)|