Allerfed Cold and Allergy by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-869
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
|ALLERFED COLD AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-869)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-869)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.