WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM FLORAL SCENTED
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5.4g in 100mL, MENTHOL 13.0g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 35.8g in 100mL
Labeler: JELMA PHILIPPINES INC
NDC Code: 51681-0011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 36%
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
Do not use
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on wounds
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of ag
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply one to two drops to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Massage gently.
- children under 3 years of age and pregnant women: do not use, consult a physician
- refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous
- keep tightly sealed
- store at or below 30º C (86º F), away from direct sunlight
Inactive ingredients eucalyptus oil, fragrance, lavender oil, and peppermint oil.
Questions or comments? (888) 221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
- you may also use this phone number to report serious side effects
|WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM FLORAL SCENTED
camphor, menthol and methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - JELMA PHILIPPINES INC (721085447)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.