AquaWhite Blue Gel Cavity FightingTooth
Medically reviewed on January 16, 2018
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LIMITED
NDC Code: 72025-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76%
Helps protect against cavities
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age
- Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow
- Children under 6 Years of Age
- To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount and supervise children's brushing untill good habits are established.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a dentist or physician
Sorbitor, Water, Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Suphate, Flavor, PEG-1500, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Methyl Paraben, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Propyl Paraben, Sodium Saccharin, Cooling Crystal, FD&C Blue 1
|AQUAWHITE BLUE GEL CAVITY FIGHTINGTOOTH
sodium monofluorophosphate paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LIMITED (675939900)|
|JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LIMITED||675939900||manufacture(72025-002)|