Senna-S by Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
NDC Code: 67046-670
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Stool softener & Stimulant laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- this product if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over 2 weeks
- have rectal bleeding
- fail to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- if you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage); or decrease dose until you are comfortable
age starting dose maximum dose adults and children 12 years and over 2 tablets once a day 4 tablets twice a day children 6 to under 12 years 1 tablet once a day 2 tablets twice a day children 2 to under 6 years 1/2 tablet once a day 1 tablet twice a day children under 2 years ask a doctor ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg, sodium 6 mg (LOW SODIUM)
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if foil seal on back of blister is cut, torn, broken or missing
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, tapioca starch1, tartaric acid1, titanium dioxide
1may contain these ingredients
call 1-888-838-2872, weekdays, 8 AM-5 PM Eastern Time
GOLDLINE LABORATORIES, INC.
Sellersville, PA 18960 Dist. 1999 0110REV 89
Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
125 Titus Ave Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976 USA
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.