Artra Skin Tone for Dry Skin
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HOMOSALATE 75mg in 1g, HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1g, OXYBENZONE 25mg in 1g
Labeler: J. Strickland & Co.
NDC Code: 12022-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Gradually fades skin discolorations such as
- age spots
- Liver spots
- dark areas that can occur while using oral contraceptives
For External Use Only.
- to prevent sunburn
- if product is tan or brown
- on inflamed or broken skin
- mild irritation may occur
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs. rinse with water.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and usa a sunscreen or protective clothing
- a gradual blue-black drakening of the skin occurs
- irritation becomes severe
- no improvement is seen after 3 months
consult a health professional before use.
In case of accidental ingestion, getmedical help or contact a poison control center.
- If skin is sensitive, test on a small area inside the elbow overnight before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply as a thin layer to affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor use.
water, glyceryl stearate, myristyl myristate, PEG-100 stearate, mineral oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, cetyl alcohol, dimenthicone, xanthan gum, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sodium sulfite, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, citric acid, carathamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract.
|ARTRA SKIN TONE FOR DRY SKIN
hydroquinone, homosalate, oxybenzone cream
|Labeler - J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|Registrant - J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|J. Strickland & Co.||007023112||manufacture(12022-002), pack(12022-002), label(12022-002)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.