Cough and Cold HBP by Topco Associates, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg
Labeler: Topco Associates, LLC
NDC Code: 36800-689
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
FOR PEOPLE WITH
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
COMPARE TO CORICIDIN® HBP COUGH & COLD ACTIVE INGREDIENTS*
Cough & Cold HBP
ANTIHISTAMINE • COUGH SUPPRESSANT
• Runny Nose
•OUR PHARMACISTS RECOMMEND•
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Coricidin® HBP COUGH & COLD.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007 ©TOPCO LNKA0118
QUESTIONS? 1-888-423-0139 email@example.com www.topcarebrand.com
|COUGH AND COLD HBP
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Topco Associates, LLC (006935977)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(36800-689)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(36800-689)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.