Cough and Cold HBP by Topco Associates, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg
Labeler: Topco Associates, LLC
NDC Code: 36800-689
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Cough & Cold HBP
• Runny Nose
COMPARE TO CORICIDIN® HBP COUGH & COLD active ingredients•
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Coricidin® HBP COUGH & COLD.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
|COUGH AND COLD HBP
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Topco Associates, LLC (006935977)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(36800-689)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(36800-689)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.