Night Time Cough by P & L Development, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0499
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, chronic bronchitis,or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- cough lasts more than 7 days,come back, or is accompanied by fever,rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- keep dosing cup with product
- do not take more than 4 bdoses in any 24-hour period
- take onlu as directed
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 29 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77º). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to active ingredients in Vicks'® Nyquil® Cough*
all night cough relief
- runny nose
for ages12 and over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Proctor & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|NIGHT TIME COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.