Acetaminophen by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 55289-880
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the commom cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy warning:Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reaction. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222).
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adult and Children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets, every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Povidone, Pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756 Mon-Fri 8AM to 4PM
Acetaminophen tablets, 500mg, are available for oral administration as white, round, imprinted with PH044 .
Bottles of 24 (NDC 55289-880-24)
Bottles of 30 (NDC 55289-880-30)
Bottles of 100 (NDC 55289-880-01)
Storage Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
|Labeler - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|Registrant - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||156893695||repack(55289-880)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.