Crest Pro-Health Intense Fresh Mint
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.05g in 1mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-480
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, alcohol (15 wt%), propylene glycol, flavor, poloxamer 407, sucralose, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, yellow 6, green 3
INTENSE FRESH MINT
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.