Night Time Cough by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-499
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- take only as directed
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 29 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL® COUGH*
AGES 12 & OVER
All Night Cough Relief
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg Cough Suppressant,
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
ALCOHOL 10 %
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Proctor & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of the Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD,,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|NIGHT TIME COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.