Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PAMABROM 25mg, ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Topco Associates, LLC
NDC Code: 36800-979
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets with water every 6 hours as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, shellac wax, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO MAXIMUM STRENGTH
ACETAMINOPHEN- PAIN RELIEVER • PAMABROM - DIURETIC
• PYRILAMINE MALEATE - ANTIHISTAMINE
MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF OF: Cramps
• Bloating • Irritability • Headache • Backache
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP
IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007 ©TOPCO LNKA0118
This TopCare® product is laboratory
tested to guarantee its highest quality.
Your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Maximum Strength Pamprin® Multi-Symptom.
acetaminophen, pamabrom, pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Topco Associates, LLC (006935977)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(36800-979)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(36800-979)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(36800-979)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(36800-979)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(36800-979)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.