Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 200mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 800mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil (20%)
White petrolatum (80%)
As a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye(s).
For use in the eyes only.
• WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- replace cap after use.
• STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye(s).
- Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- Do not use if carton tamper seals are broken or missing.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Keep this carton for full product information.
Manufactured by :
(India) Pvt. Ltd.,
R-673, T.T.C, MIDC, Rabale,
Thane Belapur Road,
mineral oil and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||864201135||ANALYSIS(50382-017), MANUFACTURE(50382-017), PACK(50382-017), REPACK(50382-017), STERILIZE(50382-017)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||ANALYSIS(50382-017), MANUFACTURE(50382-017), PACK(50382-017), REPACK(50382-017), STERILIZE(50382-017)|