Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 200mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 800mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil (20%)
White petrolatum (80%)
As a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye(s).
For use in the eyes only.
• WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- replace cap after use.
• STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye(s).
- Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- Do not use if carton tamper seals are broken or missing.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Keep this carton for full product information.
Manufactured by :
(India) Pvt. Ltd.,
R-673, T.T.C, MIDC, Rabale,
Thane Belapur Road,
mineral oil and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||864201135||ANALYSIS(50382-017), MANUFACTURE(50382-017), PACK(50382-017), REPACK(50382-017), STERILIZE(50382-017)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||ANALYSIS(50382-017), MANUFACTURE(50382-017), PACK(50382-017), REPACK(50382-017), STERILIZE(50382-017)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.