Daily Moisturizer by Vi-Jon, Inc
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 0869-0615
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
face daily moisturizer
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive dryng of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradualy increast to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to nce a day or every other day
arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, BHT, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, fragrance, glycerin, Glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, isoceteth-20, laureth-7, methyl gluceth-20, polyacrylamide, PPG-10 cetyl ether, sodium hydroxide, water
this product is not manufactured or disributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, disributor of Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc.,
St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and Foreign Parts
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.