Daily Moisturizer by Vi-Jon, Inc
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 0869-0615
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
face daily moisturizer
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive dryng of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradualy increast to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to nce a day or every other day
arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, BHT, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, fragrance, glycerin, Glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, isoceteth-20, laureth-7, methyl gluceth-20, polyacrylamide, PPG-10 cetyl ether, sodium hydroxide, water
this product is not manufactured or disributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, disributor of Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc.,
St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and Foreign Parts
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.