Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
- if taken internally, serious gastic disturbance will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
91% Isopropyl Alcohol
first aid Antiseptic
helps prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
WARNING FLAMMABLE | flammable, keep away from fire or flame
use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
©2015 Target Brand, Inc.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.