Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
- if taken internally, serious gastic disturbance will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
91% Isopropyl Alcohol
first aid Antiseptic
helps prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
WARNING FLAMMABLE | flammable, keep away from fire or flame
use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
©2015 Target Brand, Inc.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|