Bano Anti-Oxidant InjectionMask
Medically reviewed on Jan 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Banobagi Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 72001-0003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, allantoin, etc
keep out of reach of the children
1. After cleansing your face, apply some skin toner
2. Take the product out of the pouch and adhere it evenly over your face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
3. Remove it after 10~20 minutes.
4. Using your fingers, gently pat any remaining product into the skin until thoroughly absorbed.
1. Please stop using the product for the following symptoms and it is advised to consult a dermatologist when it gets worse.
a)Red dots, swelling, itching or irritation while using the product.
b)Above symptoms at direct sunlight.
2. Please do not apply on the wounded, eczema or inflammation area.
3. Storage & Handling
a)Please keep away from infants and little children,
b)Please do not keep at extremely high or low temperature or under direct sunlight.
4. Please avoid using around eye circles.
for external use only
|BANO ANTI-OXIDANT INJECTIONMASK
|Labeler - Banobagi Co., Ltd. (694436539)|
|Registrant - Banobagi Co., Ltd. (694436539)|
|Banobagi Co., Ltd.||694436539||label(72001-0003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.