Bano Anti-Oxidant InjectionMask
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Banobagi Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 72001-0003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, allantoin, etc
keep out of reach of the children
1. After cleansing your face, apply some skin toner
2. Take the product out of the pouch and adhere it evenly over your face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
3. Remove it after 10~20 minutes.
4. Using your fingers, gently pat any remaining product into the skin until thoroughly absorbed.
1. Please stop using the product for the following symptoms and it is advised to consult a dermatologist when it gets worse.
a)Red dots, swelling, itching or irritation while using the product.
b)Above symptoms at direct sunlight.
2. Please do not apply on the wounded, eczema or inflammation area.
3. Storage & Handling
a)Please keep away from infants and little children,
b)Please do not keep at extremely high or low temperature or under direct sunlight.
4. Please avoid using around eye circles.
for external use only
|BANO ANTI-OXIDANT INJECTIONMASK
|Labeler - Banobagi Co., Ltd. (694436539)|
|Registrant - Banobagi Co., Ltd. (694436539)|
|Banobagi Co., Ltd.||694436539||label(72001-0003)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.