QUICK CLEANSING DRY TISSUE
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.8g in 100g
Labeler: AVAJAR CO LTD
NDC Code: 71224-0006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit extract, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit extract, etc.
Skin protectant: Cleansing
keep out of reach of the children
1. Unfold the tissue and wet it slightly with water.
2. Take the slightly wet tissue and do flexing motions to make the tissue foam.
3. Softly wipe makeup away from the face.
4. Rinse face with warm water.
for external use only
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
|QUICK CLEANSING DRY TISSUE
|Labeler - AVAJAR CO LTD (689851644)|
|Registrant - AVAJAR CO LTD (689851644)|
|AVAJAR CO LTD||689851644||manufacture(71224-0006)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.