Perfect V Lifting Premium Black Mask
Medically reviewed on January 10, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 30g in 100g
Labeler: AVAJAR CO LTD
NDC Code: 71224-0004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, Tartaric Acid, Glaucine, Caffeine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract,Sodium Hyaluronate, Phosphatidylcholine, etc.
Skin protectant: Anti-Wrinkle, Lifting
keep out of reach of the children
1. Open the pouch and remove the protective film.
2. After stretching the mask, put your chin on the middle of the mask.
3. After matching your chin to the middle of the mask, hook onto the ears.
4. After 1-2 hours of use, remove the mask and lightly massge both cheeks.
for external use only
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
|PERFECT V LIFTING PREMIUM BLACK MASK
|Labeler - AVAJAR CO LTD (689851644)|
|Registrant - AVAJAR CO LTD (689851644)|
|AVAJAR CO LTD||689851644||manufacture(71224-0004)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.