clotrimazole by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.