Acetaminophen by Healthlife of USA
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 100mL
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-623
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
Fever reducer/ pain reliever
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whetgher a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
(See overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- fill to dose level. Do not use any other dosing device
- dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- rinse the dosing device after each use
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- shake well before use
- do not give moer than directed.
|Weight (lb)||Age (Year)||DOse (mL)*|
|Under 24||Under 2 years||Ask a doctor|
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: Use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Protect from freezing
- Protect from light
Acesulfame Potassium, Avicel, Butyl paraben, citric acid, FD&C Red #40, Glycerin, High fructose corn syrup, Nat cherry flavor, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, Prosweet N and A, Purified water, xanthan gum
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Kingston Pharma LLC||080386521||manufacture(69517-623)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.