PREMIER VALUE ORIGINAL by HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 11716-0101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05%..................................Redness Reliever
- for the relief of redness of the eyes due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15o to 25oC (59o to 77oF)
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium borate
Chain Drug Consortium, LLC.
3301 NW Boca Raton Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
|PREMIER VALUE ORIGINAL
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD. (687986034)|
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants