OERBEUA SMOOTHING MASK
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 4.975g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71342-0024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, panthenol, etc
keep out of reach of the children
after cleansing, apply the STEP 1 over dry facr for feeling the warmth
after 5 minutes, rinse well with warm water as if massaging
after cleansing refine your skin with a toner
oper the STEP 2 and place the maks on your face
after 10~20 minutes, remove it and gently pat the remaining essence to promote absorption
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
for external use only
|OERBEUA SMOOTHING MASK
|Labeler - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
|Registrant - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.