OERBEUA RADIANT MASK
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 29, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 4.975g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71342-0016
Water, panthenol, etc
keep out of reach of the children
after cleansing, refine your skin with a toner
oper the product and place it on your face
after 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and gently pat the remaining essence to promote absorption
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
for external use only
|OERBEUA RADIANT MASK
|Labeler - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
|Registrant - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.