OERBEUA NOURISHING MASK
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 4.975g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71342-0015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, panthenol, etc
keep out of reach of the children
after cleansing, refine your skin with a toner
oper the product and place it on your face
after 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and gently pat the remaining essence to promote absorption
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
for external use only
|OERBEUA NOURISHING MASK
|Labeler - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
|Registrant - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.