Miconazole Nitrate by Aru Pharma Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Aru Pharma Inc.
NDC Code: 70403-924
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate USP 2%
- effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning and discomfort that can accompany these conditions.
For external use only
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if • irritation occurs • condition persist • there is no improvement of athlete's foot or ringworm within 4 weeks or jock itch within 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- not effective on the scalp or nails
Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Paraffin wax, Micro crystalline wax, Light liquid paraffin, Polyethylene Glycol, Chlorocresol and purified water
• Do not use if seal is damaged or is not visible. • To open, unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal • store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C (86°F). Do not freeze. • see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
1 (844) 500-2729
Call 10 am to 4 pm EST.
CURES MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT
Relieves Itching and Burning Sensation Relieves from Cracking and scaling. Grease less and non-staining
Compared to the active ingredient in Micatin
ARU PHARMA INC.
MOUNT VERNON, NY 10552
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Aru Pharma Inc. (079736192)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.