CLOTRIMAZOLE ANTIFUNGAL by Aru Pharma Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 23, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Aru Pharma Inc.
NDC Code: 70403-925
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP 1%
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if • irritation occurs • there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Micro wax, Light liquid paraffin, Paraffin wax, Chlorocresol, Propylene Glycol, Purified water
• Do not use if seal is damaged or is not visible. To open, unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
• store at temperature not exceeding 30°C (86°F). Do not freeze. • See crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
1 844 500-2729 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Cures Most Athlete's Foot
Relieves Itching & Burning, Relieves Cracking and Scaling, Grease less, Non-Staining
Compared to the active ingredient in Lotrimin AF
ARU PHARMA INC.
MOUNT VERNON, NY 10552
|Labeler - Aru Pharma Inc. (079736192)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.