Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Wakefern Food Corp
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wakefern Food Corp
NDC Code: 41190-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
• store at room temperature
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of ShopRite Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on the finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
We welcome your questions and comments.
Write: Wakefern Food Corp.
600 York St.
Elizabeth, NJ 07027
Please provide product UPC and codes stamped on product
WAKEFERN FOOD CORPORATION,
5000 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Wakefern Food Corp (069722418)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.