Vicks VapoCOOL Severe
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2018
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 20mg
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-894
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 20 mg
relieves occasional minor irritation and pain due to
- sore throat
- sore mouth
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- a severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days
- a sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 12 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children 12 years and under: do not use
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- Contains Soy. May contain Peanuts, Milk,Wheat, Nuts or Tree Nuts
Corn Syrup, Eucalyptol, FD&C Blue No. 1, Flavors, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Potassium Sorbate, Sucrose,Water
PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|