COLDTAC ULTRA by OPMX LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 51
Labeler: OPMX LLC
NDC Code: 69729-142
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen USP 325mg........................................Pain reliever
Chlorpheniramine Maleate USP 2mg.............................Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCL USP 5mg.......................................Nasal decongestant
Tempporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
Temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- rash if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain dugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (844) 832-1138. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Tamper evident. do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylcellulose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
(Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm EST) or https://www/facebook.com/republikrx/
The carton has the complete information.
acetaminophen 325mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, phenylephrine hcl 5mg tablet
|Labeler - OPMX LLC (029918743)|
|Centurion Laboratories pvt. Ltd.||873229784||manufacture(69729-142), analysis(69729-142), pack(69729-142)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 5, 2018