Senna-S by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 4, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg, DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-746
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- are taking mineral oil
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- no bowel movement within 12 hours
- rectal bleeding
- these could signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
||2 tablets once a day preferably at bedtime; increase as needed, or as directed by a doctor
||4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime
|children under 12 years
||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg, sodium 6 mg
- store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59°-86°F)
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, D&C yellow
#10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, PEG, silica, sodium benzoate, stearic acid,
titanium dioxide, wax.
sennosides and docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(68016-746)|