Motion Sickness Relief by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 2, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-778
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCI 25mg
For the prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness • nausea • vomiting • dizziness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• breathing problems, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
A sk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
I f pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dose
|Adults and children 12
years if age and older
|Take 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
• TAMPER EVIDENT:Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
• store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
• protect from humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D and C yellow no. 10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.