Diphenhydramine HCL by Bryant Ranch Prepack
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Bryant Ranch Prepack
NDC Code: 71335-0352
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies.
- Nasal congestion.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- With any other product containing Diphenhydramine HCL, including one applied topically.
If you haveTrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandA breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisGlaucomaIf you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years or over||1 to 2 capsule
|Children 6 to under 12 years ||1 capsule
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
NDC: 71335-0352-6 60 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-0 100 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-9 90 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-3 42 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-4 24 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-1 30 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-7 10 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-8 6 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-2 20 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
NDC: 71335-0352-5 15 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK(71335-0352), RELABEL(71335-0352)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.