Simethicone by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4207
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
relieves the symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by a physician
- do not exceed 12 doses per day
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- may be mixed with 1 oz of water, infant formula or other suitable liquid
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|Age (years)||Weight (lbs)||Dose|
|infants (under 2)
|children (over 2)
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavor, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum.
simethicone suspension/ drops
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.