Simethicone by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4207
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
relieves the symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by a physician
- do not exceed 12 doses per day
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- may be mixed with 1 oz of water, infant formula or other suitable liquid
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|Age (years)||Weight (lbs)||Dose|
|infants (under 2)
|children (over 2)
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavor, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum.
simethicone suspension/ drops
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.