The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 13mg in 1mL
Labeler: MKR International Inc
NDC Code: 50353-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13% w/w
- hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use when water and soap are not available
- For external use only.
- in or near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray as needed
- rub hands together covering all areas, including fingernail areas thoroghly
- store at 15 o-30 oC (59 o-86 oF)
dimethicone, polysorbate 80, proprietary blend of natural botanical oils, water
benzalkonium chloride spray
|Labeler - MKR International Inc (243605685)|
|Registrant - BioSilvics Inc (081018856)|