Anticavity Rinse by Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE .05kg in 100L
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 41250-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02%w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seep professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
•store at room temperature
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
"The ADA council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Meijer Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on the finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
Distributed by Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc. (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.