FIKES INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
Medically reviewed on Jul 23, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 600mL in 1000mL
Labeler: Fikes Northwest, Corp.
NDC Code: 50036-515
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol (60% v/v)
Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7) Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
See Drug Facts panel for additional information
For Hospital and Professional Use Only
Align the half moon ears (round side out) with
the slots of the dispenser's lower docking area.
Press top and bottom of tube firmly into place.
|FIKES INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Fikes Northwest, Corp. (167376284)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.