Antacid Ultra Strength Assorted Fruits
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 1, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 1000mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-2103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 1,000 mg
• sour stomach
• acid indigestion
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of ageand older: chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 400 mg
- store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed
adipic acid, D&C red 27,D&C yellow10, dextrose, FD&C blue 1,FD&C yellow 6,magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, , natural and artificial flavors, starch, sucralose.
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
Compare to TUMS® active ingredients††
Antacid Tablets 1000
CALCIUM CARBONATE 1000mg/ ANTACID
- Relieves heartburn, sour stomach & acid indigestion
ASSORTED FRUIT FLAVORS
160 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
|ANTACID ULTRA STRENGTH
antacid tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.