Epi-Clenz Instant Hand Antiseptic
Medically reviewed on April 7, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-970
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% v/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only - Hands
Flammable, keep away from fire, flame, heat sparks and sources of static discharge.
Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 F (48 C).
Do not puncture or incinerate.
- in the eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water.
- on broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- rub hands together covering all surfaces until hands are dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
Aloe barbadensis gel, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, denatonium benzoate, emulsifying wax NF, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, isobutane, propane, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, ter-butyl alcohol, water.
Store below 110 F (43 C)
May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
|EPI-CLENZ INSTANT HAND ANTISEPTIC
ethyl alcohol aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|