Muscle and Joint by Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol, Unspecified Form 25mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, sprains, and bruises
For External Use Only.
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On children under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
You have redness over the affected area
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
Camphor, Carbomer 980, Isopropyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Trolamine, Purified water
Manufactured by : Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 5-B & 5-C, Sector III, Kandla Special Economic Zone,
Gandhidham-370 230, Gujrat. India
|MUSCLE AND JOINT
menthol, unspecified form gel
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||864201135||ANALYSIS(50382-016), MANUFACTURE(50382-016), PACK(50382-016), REPACK(50382-016), STERILIZE(50382-016)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||ANALYSIS(50382-016), MANUFACTURE(50382-016), PACK(50382-016), REPACK(50382-016), STERILIZE(50382-016)|