Epi-Clenz Instant Hand Antiseptic Scented
Medically reviewed on November 15, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-207
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water.
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- rub hands together covering all surfaces until hands are dry.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water.
|EPI-CLENZ INSTANT HAND ANTISEPTIC
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Registrant - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Hydrox Laboratories||025164302||label(53329-207), manufacture(53329-207), pack(53329-207)|