Burn by Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- Provides cooling pain relief
For external use only.
- On wounds or damaged skin
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage tightly
- the condition gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Apply to affected area not ore than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Carbomer, Glycerin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Purified water, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine.
Manufactured by :
Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No. 5-B & 5-C, Sector III,
Kandla Special Economic Zone,
Gandhidham-370 230, Gujrat. India
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||ANALYSIS(50382-020), MANUFACTURE(50382-020), PACK(50382-020), REPACK(50382-020), STERILIZE(50382-020)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.