DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE by SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
NDC Code: 68210-1530
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan Hbr 15 mg
relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation may occur with a cold
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor(MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days,comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious conditions
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose,get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- do not take more than 8 liquidgels in any 24 hour period.
- adults and children 12 years over : take 2 liquidgels every 6 to 8 hours, as needed
- Children under 12years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains : Store at room temperature
FD &C Red No 40 IH, Polyethylene Glycol , Gelatin, Glycerin, Povidone, Purified water, Sorbitol
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Soft Gelatin Capsules
Each Soft Gelatin Capsules Contains:
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 15mg
Lot No. :
Mfg. Date :
Exp. Date :
NDC No. : 68210-1530-4
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
Gross Wt. :
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE AT CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED,REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT
CONFORMANCE WITH THE FDAAND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER
Marksans Pharma Ltd
Code : GO/DRUGS/515
225 LINCOLN HWY, STE # 205
FAIRLESS HILLS, PA 19030
PH.# 215 943 4000; FAX.#2159434039
CAUTION : "FOR MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC (179621011)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 243 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension
- Dextromethorphan Liquid and Syrup
- ... +3 more