Family Care Antibiotic by United Exchange Corp.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-517
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each gram) Purpose
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg...................................................................First Aid-Antibiotic
For external use only
first aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
cetanol, ethanol, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified lanolin, squalane, tocopherol acetate
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
1 800 814 8028
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ANTIBIOTIC
neomycin sulfate ointment
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.