Family Care Antibiotic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-517
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient (in each gram) Purpose
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg...................................................................First Aid-Antibiotic
For external use only
first aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
cetanol, ethanol, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified lanolin, squalane, tocopherol acetate
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
1 800 814 8028
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ANTIBIOTIC
neomycin sulfate ointment
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|