DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE by SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
NDC Code: 68210-1510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime Sleep aid
For relief occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to enlarged postage gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose,get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older -1 softgel (50mg) at bedtime if needed; or as directed by doctor
PEG – 400, Propylene Glycol USP , Gelatin , Sorbitol, FD & C Blue No.1 IH, Purified water
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Soft Gelatin Capsules
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride USP 50 mg
LOT NO :
MFG DATE :
EXP. DATE :
NDC NO : 68210-1510-4
QUANTITY : 1000 × 4 Capsules
GROSS WT. :
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE AT CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS BULK SHIPMENT IS INTENDED FOR FURTHER PACKAGING PROCESS ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT
CONFORMANCE WITH THE FD & C ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
Marksans Pharma Ltd
CODE : GO/DRUGS/515
SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
225 LINCOLN HWY, STE 205
FAIRLESS HILLS, PA 19030
PH.# 215 943 4000
FAX.# 215 943 4039
CAUTION : "FOR MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC (179621011)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 187 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more