Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25mL in 125mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-6105
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8° - 25° C (46° - 77° F)
Full Prescription Strength
Continuous Spray Action
Cures Most Jock Itch
For Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2009
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
call 1-800-452-0051 or visit us at www.lamisilat.com
terbinafine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on Jan 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine Cream and Gel
- Terbinafine Spray
- Terbinafine Topical (Advanced Reading)