Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25mL in 125mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-6105
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8° - 25° C (46° - 77° F)
Full Prescription Strength
Continuous Spray Action
Cures Most Jock Itch
For Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2009
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
call 1-800-452-0051 or visit us at www.lamisilat.com
terbinafine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine Cream and Gel
- Terbinafine Spray
- Terbinafine Topical (Advanced Reading)