Loratadine by Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.
NDC Code: 59564-251
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- side effects occur.
You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal is open or torn
- Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F).
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.
|Labeler - Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc. (794520429)|
|Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.||794520429||REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 57 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid