Loratadine by Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.
NDC Code: 59564-251
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- side effects occur.
You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal is open or torn
- Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F).
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.
|Labeler - Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc. (794520429)|
|Innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Services, Inc.||794520429||REPACK|
Medically reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid