Acetaminophen by Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
NDC Code: 67046-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen Tablets, 325mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
have liver disease
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
adults and children12 years and over
|do not use adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage|
store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Distributed by: Marlex Pharmaceuticals, 50 McCullough Drive, New Castle, DE 19720, U.S.A.
call toll free 1-866-820-7381
Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
125 Titus Ave Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976 USA
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more