Geri-kot by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-450
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
- you have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
||2 tablets once a day preferably at bedtime; increase as needed, or as directed by a doctor
||4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime
|children under 12 years
||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
- store at room temperature
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, PEG.
standardized senna concentrate tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-450)|