JON ARES ACNE CONTROL STEP 2
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10g in 100mL
Labeler: DADASHIE ACNE SYSTEM INC
NDC Code: 71748-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10%
FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
- CLEANSE THE SKIN THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING THIS PRODUCT.
- COVER THE ENTIRE AFFECTED AREA WITH A THIN LAYER ONE TO THREE TIMES DAILY. BECAUSE OF EXCESS DRYING OF THE SKIN MAY OCCUR, START WITH ONE APPLICATION DAILY, THEN GRADUALLY INCREASE TO TWO OR THREE TIMES DAILY IF NEEDED OR AS DIRECTED BY A PHYSICIAN.
- IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS, REDNESS, ITCHING OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO ONCE A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY. STOP USE AND ASK A PHYSICIAN IF IRRITATION BECOMES SEVERE.
- IF GOING OUTSIDE, APPLY SUNSCREEN AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT. IF IRRITATION OR SENSITIVITY DEVELOPS, STOP USE OF BOTH PRODUCTS AND ASK A PHYSICIAN.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES, LIPS, AND MOUTH.
- SKIN IRRITATION AND DRYNESS IS MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR IF YOU USE ANOTHER TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT THE SAME TIME. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, ONLY USE ONE TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT A TIME.
- AVOID UNECESSARY SUN EXPOSURE AND USE SUNSCREEN.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH HAIR AND DYED FBRICS, WHICH MAY BE BLEACHED BY THIS PRODUCT.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
- DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN OR SENSITIVE TO BENZOYL PEROXIDE.
THIS PRODUCT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYE FABRICS. AVOID STORING AT EXTREME TEMPERATURES (BELOW 40°F AND ABOVE 100°F).
WATER, SULFUR, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLHYDROXIC ACID, GLYCERIN.
|JON ARES ACNE CONTROL
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - DADASHIE ACNE SYSTEM INC (032214636)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.