CALCIUM CARBONATE CHEWABLE ANTACID
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-762
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
- temporarily relieves: acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have kidney disease
• are taking prescription drugs; antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
Stop use and ask a doctor if • symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
When using this product • do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not exceed recommended dose
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur
• repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician
• do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24 hour period
• children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
- store at room temperature
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
adipic acid, dextrose, FD&C blue #1
aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow
#5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake,
flavors, maltodextrin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol,
powdered cellulose, talc
|CALCIUM CARBONATE CHEWABLE ANTACID
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-762)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.