CALCIUM CARBONATE CHEWABLE ANTACID
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-762
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
- temporarily relieves: acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have kidney disease
• are taking prescription drugs; antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
Stop use and ask a doctor if • symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
When using this product • do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not exceed recommended dose
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur
• repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician
• do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24 hour period
• children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
- store at room temperature
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
adipic acid, dextrose, FD&C blue #1
aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow
#5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake,
flavors, maltodextrin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol,
powdered cellulose, talc
|CALCIUM CARBONATE CHEWABLE ANTACID
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-762)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017